CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Coup Card

Ever since I started working with chalk, people have been approaching me to create illustrations and do lettering in that medium.
And I couldn't complain because it really is fun.

Brown Paper Bag was relaunching the Coup Card which is their culinary loyalty program. On purchasing this card one can avail discounts at Mumbai's best bars and restaurants. It's pretty cool. Totally worth it. Not sure why I don't have one yet actually.

Now the Coup Card website has a whole chalk art look going on.
And so Bpb asked me if I'd do some chalk art video for them.
But not with chalk.
So I created digital illustrations for them that just looked like chalk.
And with it 3 fun videos were created.

Here's how it turned out.



Illustrations by me.
Produced by Supari Studios.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...