CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beer therapy

Photo by me.
Who doesn't love a cold beer on a hot day?
You ask a cow and his answer will be Moo.
[Moo being Yes in cow language. It could easily also be interpreted as No but I'm a glass half full kind of girl so I'll go with Yes].


It's supposed to be good for your kidneys [or that's a lie made up by an alcoholic].

It gives you a quick belly if you're interested in sporting a belly dancer look soonish.

And it's also supposed to be a great conditioner for your hair.

I tried it once but I don't know if it actually worked or whether consuming it prior to using it as a conditioner made me believe that it worked.

But then I found this.


Is it a shampoo made of beer? Or a beer made of shampoo?
Well, it's supposed to be a shampoo and maybe not even a very good one but there's only one way to find out.

So I have decided to be my own guinea pig and bought it on Flipkart.

How bad can it be right?

But, what if it was the other way around - beer made out of shampoo - would you try it?

Do you even know how it's actually made?

When I was little, my enthusiastic family decided to make beer at home so I know a thing or two about it. The beer was made and kept in the loft and once the bottles started popping we had a lot of family and friends over who helped consume it. And now I know where I get the wanting-to-be-a-guinea-pig enthusiasm from.

So basically beer is usually made from barley (and sometimes wheat or rice) but after reading this article I think anything is possible.


If you can make beer out of elephant dung then why not shampoo?

There's only one way to find out.

And now it's your turn to be the guinea pig.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...