CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Eat your Art out

I love good food.
It makes me so happy.

I ate an amazing chocolate cake at Serafina a few days ago.
I could seriously marry it and have it's babies.
Too weird a description of cake?

But don't you just love it when food doesn't just taste so good but even looks so good.

Presentation is everything.
It makes my mouth water 10% more.
Too much info?

I came across this article and thought wow!
I am a big fan of art and a big fan of food.
So when you marry the two, how can it not be perfection?

Vermeer's 'The Girl with a Pearl Earring'
Edvard Munch's ' The Scream'
Salvador Dali's 'Persistence of Memory'
Rene Magritte's 'The Son of Man'
Van Gogh's 'Sunflowers'
A Jackson Pollock painting
Claude Monet's 'Water Lily Pond'

Frida Kahlo's Self Portrait


So pull up a chair.
Stare.
Appreciate.
Eat.

Bon Apetit!



Food art by Norway based food artist, Ida Skivenes.
Photo comparisons by me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...