CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A good time to be in NYC

I always email a cousin of mine who is in New York about all the cool things that I read about that are happening there.

So I sent him this article about the Rain Room.


My initial reaction: Wow.
His reaction: You know in Bombay we just call it the monsoon.
My reaction: Ok, maybe it's a little silly.

But how cool would it be to be able to dance around in the rain and not get wet?
That would be like a dream for me.


And while I'm out and about in the Big Apple I could even get a temporary tattoo.
No not like those really cheap 2 colour (pink and blue) ones in the bubblegum wrapper that look like a blob on ink on your wrist. I'm talking about getting a Tattly from a vending machine.

How lame but cool is that?
I say lame so I sound cool.
And I say cool because I actually am lame.


Oh! New York. Maybe it is not our time yet.
But I hope to see you again someday.


via SwissMiss

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...