CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Friday, May 24, 2013

+1

 +1

No that's not how I RSVP to a party.

Atleast not yet.

I just added a +1 to my age today.

I'm not making any resolutions because let's face it, what's the point in forcing yourself to stick to doing something.

If you want to do it badly enough you'll do it anyway.



So all I'm going to do is fill this year with good thoughts.

Because Roald Dahl says that that's how you will always look lovely.

Print by Kensie Smith.
And it's cheaper than buying creme de la mer.



And I'm also grateful for everything in my life.

The good and the bad. And everything in between.

Print by Katie Daisy
Thanks for making me happy.

Everyday.

And blessing me with a Cake every birthday.

via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...